Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 months and counting...well not yet, but Ryan is sure 1,2,3 is coming really soon!

Well Parker is eating some pears, banana and apple puree and we certainly notice a smelly difference! He is also very close to sitting by himself which is exciting!



We are getting very excited about our bathroom renovations coming up, I'm sure mum is too lol. We have stocked up on paddlepops to help get her through the dark hours of tiling, grouting and lifting!
Here are a few before shots




A big thank you for this beautiful outfit from our lovely family in France. The writing is translated from French to English and is a beautiful poem for our little bubba
"Come to my Pony Party...Rock me, Again and again
I'm your sweat rocking pony
rock my, follow my, there where the wind will us
again and again
come to my pony party...rock me
I'm your sweat rocking pony"

LOVE IT!!!
And of course my new hair colour...a little change



No comments:

Post a Comment