Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 2012 and Baby Lindsay

Well we are half way and very exited to annouce we are going to have a little girl around the house.

This is her, she has a lovely big mouth and she was very playful. She just loves it when parker Squeezes my tummy and kisses my belly button.

He is also getting used to calling her "baby sister" or has named her "Coco Fifi" ?????? I think we will discuss this further when the time is right!


 
 
She is nice and healthy and I am only just starting to feel pregnant which is nice. The only other adjustment we have needed is Parker now falls alseep for nap time curled up on the bump which is so comfy!
 
This is just a little selfy i took a few days ago but I will try and get a better one soon
 
 
 
Today Bec and I took the kids to Floriade and they had a lovely time. I only got a few snaps but I will get a few more off bec.
 
 
 
And i turned around for 1 second whilst Parker was "smelling" the flowers and this is what happened...
 
 
 
We also managed to get to the Dinosaur Museum which the kids really enjoyed, except for the animated ones that roar very loudly...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the next pics you can expect are from our upcoming kitchen renovations in Ryan's holiday. So excited!!!!!
And of course Parker is turning 2 in a few days which we are just having a dinner for.
 
Love you all very much
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment