Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's A...Boy!

We finally found out the sex of our child (actually we found out a while ago but I've been slack in updating, sorry...).

We went in to get the scan done, we were both just ducked out from work, we were in between patients, and then BAM we get told it's a boy. It all happened so quick, and I was so sure it certain that it would be a girl (for no real reason, just felt it in my waters) and then I find out I'm going to have a little hairy creature just like myself to call as I wish and boss around and craft to go on in this world and conquer all that he surveys. It's so cool.

I now try to imagine what the 'little fella' (as I've been calling him) will look like. It's a pretty crazy notion to really think about the honest production of your own genetics mixed with that of the person you love. This little fella is going to be so awesome and I can't wait to meet him. And meet him again and again every day for the rest of his life. Well, technically it would be the rest of my life, he'll live on much longer than I will.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am sure he will be a cute `little fella´ and we cant wait to meet him. Give Jess our love and tell her we are thinking of her (how are the gravy cravings going?). Sahra & Aidan x

    ReplyDelete