Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Names - Ace

Jess and I have been bandying about names a lot lately to see what else might stick and how we feel about it. Naming a kid can be hard because you both have to agree that you love a name. Love it!

Jess and I barely like the same tv shows, she tolerates me watching Big Bang Theory and I have to leave the house to watch LOST.When she watches The Good Wife I usually rock the laptop on my knees and get some work done. We're not always in synch, though we do both enjoy Glee a fair bit, so you never know, we can come together on some things.

So Jess was at work and came up with a list of names. I'm going to share some of them with you now just to test the waters.

Ace

Jess really likes Ace for a name.

I don't.

All I can think of is this guy.


And sorry, champ, but Ace gets a big thumbs down instead.

1 comment:

  1. Ace by definition is a thumbs up but........

    Red Symonds has itchy fingers and he doesn't know why!!!!

    What about Erkel after his dads initials?????

    ReplyDelete