Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Names - Ross

Jess still had plenty more names she wanted to try out on me. Another zinger was; Ross.

Now, I have nothing against this name, I think it's perfectly fine, I can understand how people would use it and be happy for the rest of their lives. But it's just not what my son will be called.

This is a case of a name being perfectly fine, except for the fact that I'm not in love with it, and I have to be in love with my son's name.

Not to mention, Ross only has one meaning for me and it signals that I'll have a kid like this (make sure you watch until the TV bit, hilarious...but not my son):

1 comment:

  1. It's my first thought of Ross too!!! Although I hope ur son is as good at pretending to watch TV then give the sly 'I'm so good at this' face!!!!

    Rosco!!!!

    ReplyDelete