Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dr Bruce Campbell M.D.

Jess and I went for a check up recently, the usual stuff, nothing too crazy, but while they were weighing Jess I was stuck in a narrow hallway and I looked upon the wall to see something glorious.

Most doctors have the usual art on the walls, lame and lazy pieces that are meant to placate their patients, make then feel at home, make them feel cared for, to create an environment of peace. Well, our obstetrician is obviously not a usual doctor.

I stared at this visual masterpiece and just knew I was with the right man. I snuck my phone out and got a quick snap before any of the nurses busted me, though Jess blew my cover by screeching out a big, fat "What are you doing?" Damn, no stealth at all.

So, without any further ado, here he is, our obstetrician.

Recognise.

1 comment:

  1. Give me some sugar baby!!!!! hahaha Is this doc snorting lines just before he check dialation? Julian McMahon with Schtick!!

    I love it although I'm glad our obs it straight as!!!

    ReplyDelete