Monday, June 14, 2010

Ryan's 28th Birthday

Well we had Ryan's birthday on Friday and he came down with the man flu, he is still suffering which means we all are!
He managed to make it through the weekend in style though and had such a great time with friends. There were quite a few people that came from a far which was lovely!
Tess had an interesting weekend, with visitors in the house, definately out of her comfort zone. She has well and truly settled down now...thank god. The threats about RSPCA worked at treat.




I m 26 weeks now and as you can see growing daily. I am feeling better the bigger I get which is nice. I had a little melt down in a David Jones' changing room with mum but have since recovered with a wonderful friend giving me a fews clothes.
I certainly am loving being pregnant with my sister but it would have been handy to have borrowed some of her clothes, not just see her look fabulous in them! I am also wearing my glasses more now as my eyes won't stop watering, the opposite problem to my mum.



So far Ryan has been telling you all the names I am putting forward but you will notice that Ryan is not actually submitting any at all??? I'm waiting to see what his game plan is...

For Ryan's birthday I got him a i-phone docking alarm and an apron. It looked cool because the snooze is a motion sensor so you just wave your hands in front of it. handy because Ryan generally integrates the alarm sound into his dreams and it just goes on and on. With my Marfan arms, I'll get the job done before he realizes whats happening.
We had a great dinner at my Mums, three different types of curries and Ryan got very spoilt getting a brown knitted vest for school, some old comics and beer and some very appreciated money from the Grandparents.
My sister even made a lovely cake with 28 candles on it, i blew them out though, no one wanting sick man breath on their piece.

I also attempted an iron man cake for our night out at Nandos and A-TEAM (which was awesome), however the logistics of time got in the way and his face kept melting, making it look like Whiplash whooped his ass. Oh well, its all trial and error but I enjoyed making it and it tasted great!

I'm keeping up to date with my brother and his family in France and Owenn, my Nephew, is so adorable!!! Keep the photos coming.

Jess

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Jess! Andrew and I were stoked to come down and celebrate Bone's day of birth :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great little sis.
    Nice work in the kitchen too, the cake looks yum,yum.
    Hope the Flu's gone Ryan, and it would be good to hear a few name suggestions from you?
    (William, Ares, Bradley, Myles, Luke, Muppethead, etc)

    ReplyDelete