Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Names - Pepe

I have no idea whether Jess is being serious with this one or not but either way I have to stamp down my authority quickly. Pepe. Seriously....uh, no.

I could say I don't want my son to be a faux-French sleaze ball who doesn't know how to respect the boundaries established by the women around him. A la:


But in truth, I think I'm just worried that a kid with my DNA lurking somewhere within him might actually fit the name and turn out like this:


I don't care if you do like Pepe as a character, no one wants a kid that even closely resembles this Muppet.

2 comments:

  1. I love Pepe the King Prawn, he's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an awesome website that I think will hold the perfect name for little Dnut. Check it out... http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/a-bogue-by-any-other-name/

    ReplyDelete